Ed Cooper Photography
(Click on pictures to see captions)
The following portfolio of images was scanned from a brochure advertising our stock photography. Another portfolio appears on the PORTFOLIO #2 page. In addition there are individual photos appearing on some of the other pages. Many (but not all) are available as original photographic prints. See PURCHASING
These photographs are reproduced from a brochure about Ed Cooper Photography.
A description of them follows; the numbers refer to the rows across; i.e.,
H means available in horizontal format.
V means available in vertical format.
1. 612701 The Colorado River near Moab, Utah, in February. [H only]
2. 2A6856 Nice forms in the sand dunes in Death Valley National Park in California.
3. 212514 Attractive autumn scene with fence and aspens in Dixie National Forest,
Utah. [H & V]
4. 1M5447 Lower Proxy Falls in the Three Sisters Wilderness Area of Willamette
National Forest in Oregon's Cascade Mountains. [H & V]
5. 1A4350-A4 Washington State's San Juan Islands seen from Mt. Erie. This is my
favorite viewpoint of the islands. This was a particularly striking sunset. [H only]
6. 1A5224 Cannon Beach along Oregon's north coast. This is a favorite subject
among photographers. [H & V]
7. 1M4074 This is actually a VERTICAL picture. Seen here is lady fern in the rain
forest of Olympic National Park, Washington. [V only]
8. 1M4882 This is also a VERTICAL picture. Sunburst seen through snow covered
trees at Washington State's Mt. Rainier National Park. Everything appears
so clean in the winter. The mountains glisten. [H & V]
9. 102806 Hay bales north of Kamloops in North Thompson River Valley, British
Columbia. This is an example of a scene I saw while driving, that cried
"Take me!" [H only]
TOP of image
HOME ABOUT ME PHILOSOPHY COVERAGE WHY STOCK PURCHASING GUESTBOOK LINKS E-MAIL